Switch off the computer, Just take the phone off the hook and dim the lights. Spark up some candles and turn on a small music. Grab a few sheets or towels that are soft – one for your work area and one to pay your ‘customer’. This is crucial that the skin, warms and since skin is massaged, it causes blood circulation. So as to prevent a chill, cover up that you are finished massaging. Because working on muscles causes all kinds of chemicals to be released into your system, lots of men and women feel after a massage have some water available thirsty.
- Be sure to only Massage muscle – no stretching of the skin or digging into organs and bone. Bear in mind that massages are for muscles beneath the skin – not for the skin.
- Massage the large Muscle groups of the body that are back the neck, legs and shoulders.
Use company, even Pressure strong or hard. Stress that is inconsistent or light may be uncomfortable as stress so make certain to use an even degree. Always use a Because they help to prepare and protect the skin lubricant.
- Begin the body that is Entire body-to-body massage wan chai by pulling them and massaging the muscles.
- Work across the Shoulders to the tips of your fingers to operate from the muscles, down and round the top back and the neck. Watch your nails!
- Work each arm down Locating the outcall massage wan chai in rear and the front and kneading them. Use your thumbs to work the palms when you reach the hands. Do not overlook the other arm!
- Return to the upper Work and back downwards to the center of the back together with palms and your thumbs to work from the middle out and pushing.
- Keep on working Down the back.
- Massage the muscles Of the thighs and down the back into the calves of the legs spending some time kneading each one individually.
- Proceed to the foot, Begin with the heel while pushing toward the leg down, and hold it and side-to-side. Work your elbows on the balls of the toes as well as the side of the foot with slow pressure and in between the toes.
If you are subject is Asleep – you did a excellent job!